Albion Journeys is pleased to announce their full program of 2019 tours, now available for sale. Early bookings are encouraged! For single travellers, a limited number of reservations are offered with "no single supplement".
Albion are specialists in unique fully-escorted tours delving deeper into the rich heritage of Great Britain and Ireland, with the advantage of small groups, behind the scenes visits and after dinner lectures.
The 2019 brochure features 11 new itineraries, carefully crafted to unlock Britain's rich history. Ahead of the Mayflower 400 celebrations planned for 2020, Albion discovers the history of the Pilgrim Fathers in the heart of England on:
- Cambridgeshire & the Origins of the Mayflower 400 (June)
Royal residences are featured on several Albion tours, together with historic castles and ruins, stately manor homes, cathedrals, museums and art galleries. These include:
- Queen Victoria 200: Regal Splendor & an Island Getaway (March/April)
- London's Hidden Houses (May)
- Fairytale Castles of Kent (June)
- Glamour of the South East: Georgian Grandeur to Art Deco Elegance (July/August)
Literary history is highlighted on several programs, including:
- Jane Austen: Georgian Treasures of the South (June)
- The Brontës & Literary Classics of Yorkshire (September)
- In the Footsteps of Shakespeare (September)
There are also two departure dates for Albion's ever-popular program:
- Aristocrats, Manor Houses & a Grand Tour to the North.
Click here for full tour details.