Explore the Splendours of all Five Great Lakes aboard Victory I or Victory II
Small ship cruising in North America’s stunning Great Lakes is alive and well on these two intimate sister ships which were both refurbished at the beginning of the 2019 season. Each carrying no more than 202 guests, they are charming and offer a casual yet elegant atmosphere on board. Visit culturally fascinating cities and small towns in the US and Canada including marquee ports such as Chicago, Toronto and Niagara Falls. Sail through the glorious clear waters of Georgian Bay - a world biosphere reserve and visit storied Mackinac Island and the Grand Hotel. Perhaps a visit to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame or the Henry Ford Museum and the charms of quaint Niagara-on-the-Lake will tempt.
LIFE ON BOARD
• All-inclusive experience
• Relaxed onboard atmosphere
• Resort casual dress code on board and ashore
• Intimate ambiance perfect for congenial camaraderie and quiet relaxation
• Intuitive service by friendly professional staff
• Fine dining with meals prepared by professional chefs and served by attentive staff in the Coastal Dining Room
• Casual fare in the enclosed Grill
• English style tavern
• Internationally themed high teas – A delectable Viennese High Tea and a delicious Maharaja High Tea
• Daily Cocktail Hour with the Cruise Director – all cocktails are complimentary
• Lectures and shore excursions included
• Elevator available to all stateroom decks (1-4)
For a truly authentic small ship experience with many cultural
activities, fascinating shore excursions and onboard enrichment,
consider coastal and Great Lakes cruising with Victory Cruise Lines.
For Victory's new and exciting 2021 itineraries, visit here.