Coinciding with Scenic Eclipse’s inaugural voyage from Reykjavik, Iceland, on Aug 15, 2019, Scenic has released its new digital brochure for the Scenic Eclipse’s 2020-2022 season.
“This new brochure is the most comprehensive program we have released,” said Anna Wolfsteiner, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, Scenic Group. “It features six new itineraries comprising of 47 departures spanning 38 countries, and offering visits to 68 new ports, including some of the most stunning UNESCO World Heritage-listed sites, while offering some truly unique experiences in destinations around the world.”
- Two Antarctica seasons with 20 departures and the opportunity to view a solar eclipse from the deck of the Scenic Eclipse (December 2020 and December 2021);
- Wild Alaska and British Columbia - from Vancouver to Nome, Alaska, travelling through the Aleutian Islands and the Inside Passage for the first time;
- Baja to Costa Rica Whales and Wilderness – from San Diego to Cost Rica and all the wonders of Latin America including the breathtaking Mexican Riviera;
- High Arctic Explorer – travelling as far north as North Cape, through the Svalbard Archipelago and the magnificent fjords, waterfalls, mountains and sleepy fishing villages of Norway;
- Panama and Columbia Discovery – transiting the famous Panama Canal, exploring the jungles and islands of Central America;
Scenic Eclipse has set a new benchmark in luxury expedition ocean cruising suites with 114 luxurious suites across five decks, a sumptuous 5,920ft2 Senses Spa, up to 10 dining venues, butler service to every suite, a staff to guest ratio of 1:1, and on board helicopters and submarine offering truly unique discovery experiences.
For a printed version of the brochure, please register here.