On this brand-new itinerary, PONANT invites you to discover the must-see jewels of the Seychelles. On Mahé, you will board Ponant's brand new luxury yacht Le Bougainville for a 9-day expedition cruise to the heart of this archipelago’s Inner Islands for a glimpse of paradise.
The first stop on your cruise: Sainte Anne Marine National Park, whose coral reefs are home to stunning species, guaranteeing unforgettable snorkelling.
On Curieuse Island, reputed for its red earth and for the Aldabra giant tortoises that have taken up residence there, take an excursion to the heart of the mangrove. You will then discover Aride, an unspoiled delight of the Indian Ocean, home to thousands of birds including some endemic species.
In Praslin, don’t miss the chance to visit the Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve. There you will find sea coconuts, gigantic endemic fruits with a very evocative shape, nicknamed the “love nut”.
Palm trees, granite rock, white sand and crystal-clear water then await you on Grande Sœur and La Digue. The beaches on these two stunning islands are each more beautiful than the next, guaranteeing moments of relaxation that will live up to your fantasies of the Seychelles.
- Landing in Zodiac®inflatables with a team of experienced naturalist guides.
- UNESCO site: the Vallée de Mai nature reserve in Praslin.
- Discover 8 islands in the Seychelles on a single cruise.
- The Aride nature reserve, a treasure of the Seychelles with some 73 hectares of colourful vegetation and more than one million birds.
- The bare red earth of Curieuse, a granite island in the Seychelles.
- Anse Source d’Argent, the most famous beach of La Digue, surrounded by large blocks of granite and edged with coconut palms.
- Possibility of observing tortoises on Saint Joseph and Curieuse.
- Encounters with the locals.
- Possibility of diving (PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent) with an experienced instructor on board and of snorkelling with your expedition team.
Contact your Travel Professional for details or visit Ponant.com