Watch livestreams and on-demand programming courtesy of Viking as part of its virtual travel offering. With a large library of content – from short documentaries and interviews, to lectures, classical music concerts, reading lists, filmographies, and more, Viking.TV invites viewers to explore the world from the comfort of home.
Livestreams start every day at 11am PT/2pm ET, tune into Viking.TV to see the weekly schedule, including:
- Wednesday, September 16 – On Expedition Wednesday, Viking’s Jørn Henriksen will interview Cato Zahl Pedersen, a Norwegian skier and multiple Paralympic gold medal winner. In addition to being one of the winningest Paralympians in history, Pederson was the first disabled person to ski to the South Pole and has climbed Mt. Everest.
- Thursday, September 17 – On Thursday, Anne Diamond will be joined by Rebecca Eaton, the American television producer best known for introducing American audiences to British costume and countryside dramas as executive producer of the PBS MASTERPIECE series, which included titles such as Downton Abbey, Poldark, Victoria and many more.
- Friday, September 18 – At Home In... Reykjavik. Explore Iceland’s capital city with a local guide.
- Saturday, September 19 – Mind and body with Mona Therese
- Sunday, September 20 – Sissel Sundays – This week, Sissel will explore more on the theme of “The Dream, Hope.” She will perform “The Man I Love,” “My Romance” and “In the Whee Small Hours.”