Celebrity Cruises has announced its line-up of European voyages for 2023, which will offer more than 45 overnight stays in 11 different cities on seven of its ships. Travellers can set sail on all three of Celebrity Cruises’ newest Edge Series ships – Celebrity Beyond, Celebrity Apex and Celebrity Edge, which are joined by the recently modernized Celebrity Silhouette, along with Celebrity Constellation, Celebrity Infinity and Celebrity Reflection.
The ships will offer itineraries ranging from four to 13 nights, and more seven-night sailings available than ever before. Guests will have the chance to visit some of the world’s most breath-taking destinations including the picturesque village of Flam (Norway); the location for one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Alexandria (Egypt); the foodie’s haven, Lisbon (Portugal); the historic maritime city of Kotka (Finland); the oldest and most renowned city Jerusalem (Israel), and many more.
In a first-of-its-kind voyage, Celebrity Apex will depart from her home port of Amsterdam on a nine-night sailing around the Norwegian Fjords, featuring a visit to Oslo and returning to the historic village of Flam.
Additionally, Celebrity Apex will be the first ship in the fleet to visit Egypt since 2012, with a brand-new 10-night sailing around Israel, Egypt and the Mediterranean. The sailing will feature an overnight stay in Alexandria, where guests will be able to explore the largest city in the Mediterranean and visit the great, ancient Pyramids and Sphinx. Additional itineraries feature the British Isles, Iceland & Ireland, Portugal, Spain and Malta, and more.
- The Retreat, an exclusive resort-within-a-resort for suite guests, highlighted by a two-storey sundeck;
- Transformed accommodations from modern two-storey villas with private plunge pools to staterooms with infinite verandas, blurring the boundaries between indoor and outdoor living;
- An expanded Rooftop Garden and stunning Resort Deck featuring unique cantilevered float pools;
- A multi-level, multi-terraced Sunset Bar redefining the ship’s aft;
- A first-ever Daniel Boulud fine-dining restaurant at sea;
- A boldly redesigned Grand Plaza spanning three decks, creating an airy and open indoor space;
- And, the Magic Carpet, an engineering feat soaring cantilevered above the sea, offering guests uninterrupted vistas while sipping cocktails or having dinner.
Other highlights of Celebrity’s 2023 Europe season include:
- Celebrity Infinity will journey through Spain and Portugal on a series of nine-night sailings out of her homeport of Lisbon;
- Celebrity Infinity will also sail from Athens, along with Celebrity Constellation, offering a variety of sailings through Greece and the Eastern Mediterranean;
- Guests on Celebrity Reflection will be treated to famous Santorini sunsets, thanks to the unique late-night stays and stops in popular Greek islands, such as Mykonos, Santorini and Rhodes.
“With all three of our industry-leading Edge Series ships sailing in Europe, complemented by four additional stunning ships in our fleet, Celebrity will sail the continent in unrivalled luxury. From our new, exciting itineraries and our return to some of the most popular cities in the world, we have so much planned in Europe for 2023 and we’re really looking forward to sharing the culture and charm of this region with our guests as they #JourneyWonderFULL with us,” said Lisa Lutoff-Perlo, President and CEO of Celebrity Cruises.
For more information, visit CelebrityCruises.com.