Explore the Splendours of all Five Great Lakes with Victory Cruise Lines
When Canadian waters open to cruising again next year, Great Lakes cruises should be your first choice for immersive and all-inclusive small-ship cruising closer to home. Victory Cruise Lines’ two intimate sister ships, M/V Victory I and M/V Victory II are discovery designed vessels offering curated experiences in ports of call along the stunning Great Lakes shores, inviting you to indulge in exploration as well as relaxation experiences onboard and ashore. Recently refurbished and carrying no more than 202 guests each, they are charming, intimate, and offer a casual yet elegant atmosphere on board.
Led by knowledgeable local guides, create lifelong memories as you join your fellow cruisers on a wondrous voyage along the iconic waterways of North America at a pace that suits your needs and tastes. Victory I & II transport you to invigorating places – well beyond the reach of larger vessels – to uncover the rich history and fascinating cultures without travelling too far. You will visit culturally fascinating cities such as Chicago, Cleveland, or Toronto, as well as small towns like the quaint Niagara-on-the-Lake, Port Colborne, Little Current or Green Bay. Enjoy the ship’s open top deck as you sail through the glorious clear waters of Georgian Bay - a world biosphere reserve and explore quaint destinations like the unique Mackinac Island and its storied Grand Hotel, the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame or the Henry Ford Museum. An experience not to be forgotten.
For a truly authentic small ship experience with many cultural activities, fascinating shore excursions and onboard enrichment, consider coastal and Great Lakes cruising with Victory Cruise Lines.
LIFE ON BOARD
• All-inclusive experience
• Relaxed onboard atmosphere
• Resort casual dress code on board and ashore
• Intimate ambiance perfect for congenial camaraderie and quiet relaxation
• Intuitive service by friendly professional staff
• Fine dining prepared by professional chefs and served by attentive staff in the Dining Room
• Casual fare in the enclosed Grill
• English style tavern
• Internationally themed high teas – a Viennese and Maharaja High Tea• Daily Cocktail Hour with the Cruise Director – all cocktails are complimentary
Other Close to Home Destinations Available Are:
- Alaska - aboard the brand new Ocean Victory - this is Alaska as you never imagined. Be completely connected to the people and cultures in remote indigenous villages. Explore coastal secrets, stunning waterfalls, ancient glaciers, and hidden villages in the company of Victory Cruise Lines’ exclusive world-class expedition partners.
- Canada & New England - navigate the waters that tie New England to Canada on these spectacular journeys. Places such as Boston and Montreal are waiting to be explored. Scenic sailing through the Thousand Islands goes unmatched, and Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, planted within the Garden of the Gulf, invites travellers to enjoy whimsical architecture and rose-gold shorelines.
- Southeast U.S.A - The southeast corner of the United States is brimming with opportunities to explore time-honored ports and experience the serenity of sea life. Nine consecutive days of pure relaxation await from Freeport, Grand Bahama, to Jacksonville, Florida, with itineraries featuring coastal destinations such as Charleston, South Carolina and Savannah, Georgia. Or if you need more time, begin your journey in the Bahamas and leisurely cruise the Atlantic coast to bustling New York on a 15-day northbound odyssey.
- Mexico and the Yucatán Peninsula - Colour and culture burst from each magical escapade along Mexico’s storied coastline. Lush rainforests, prehistoric ruins, mythical vestiges of Mesoamerican tradition...walk in the footsteps of indigenous peoples who advanced civilization itself. Bask in the beauty of beachside oases, frolic in the surf and sample the signature spice of the region’s carefully crafted cuisines.
- Pre-cruise hotel night and transfer to the ship on embarkation day
- All meals on board
- Non-premium beer, wine, liquors, tea, coffee, filtered water and soft drinks
- All standard shore excursions in each port of call
- Wi-Fi access
- All onboard entertainment
- Onboard enrichment
- Complimentary audio headset system for the duration of the cruise
Where will you be when the world reopens?
Dream. Plan. Get out There. Book by June 30th and Receive additional savings on your 2022 Victory Cruise Lines adventures!