Oceania Cruises has just recently debuted the Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center, a unique and comprehensive spa and wellness centre at sea, which will be introduced across all of its six ships this winter.
As part of the brand’s continued OceaniaNEXT enhancements, the Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center extends well beyond a traditional spa, offering a complete and original collection of holistic wellness encounters both on board and ashore that supports all dimensions of wellness while encouraging a lifestyle of health and longevity.
“Our guests love balance – they’re active, they’re leading rich and fulfilled lives. For them, wellness is not a pursuit, it’s a lifestyle,” stated Bob Binder, President and Chief Executive Officer for Oceania Cruises. “People are not just living longer, they are living healthier and better and that’s why Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center is the perfect fit for the Oceania Cruises guest.”
Drawing on inspiration from the fundamental benefits of travel and discovery as well as guest input, Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center was created from top to bottom by Oceania Cruises and offers an array of wellness encounters designed to enhance the guest experience and encourage personal renewal. From rejuvenating treatments and Aquamar Vitality Cuisine to Wellness Discovery Tours by Aquamar, all have been uniquely curated to encompass the brand’s core pillars: the finest cuisine at sea, alluring destinations and intimate and luxurious ships.
Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center offers a range of programs and services that support all dimensions of wellness – from restorative body treatments to nourishing menu choices and enlightening adventures ashore. This includes massage, acupuncture, wrinkle treatments, and more.
The cruise line has also introduced a range of “Lifestyle Seminars & Wellness Discovery Tours by Aquamar,” that include:
- Reflexologist on Rice Barge | Bangkok Thailand: While cruising the calm waters of Bangkok’s Chao Phraya River on a historical, wooden rice barge, guests will benefit from reflexology, a foot therapy thought to enhance relaxation and reduce pain. A traditional reflexologist will gently apply pressure to the feet, following a foot chart that details the corresponding organs and body systems.
- Wellness & Mindfulness at Viña Casa Marin | Santiago de Chile (San Antonio), Chile: This unique experience pairs yoga, pranayama breathing and mindful meditation with a gourmet luncheon at a picturesque boutique winery, Viña Casa Marin, where guests will also learn about its history and micro-terroirs.
- The Wonders of Apitherapy | Seville (Cádiz), Spain: At a beekeeping farm in the picturesque Andalusian countryside, guests will discover the myriad advantages of apitherapy, which focuses on the many benefits of honeybee products, such as raw honey, pollen, royal jelly and even bee venom. The resident apitherapy specialist will illustrate the benefits of each product, from boosting the immune system to alleviating pain.
The Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center will be implemented on each of Oceania Cruises’ ships on the following cruises:
- Riviera | December 5, 2019
- Sirena | December 7, 2019
- Nautica | December 7, 2019
- Regatta | January 6, 2020
- Insignia | January 8, 2020
- Marina | January 22, 2020