Oceania Cruises has unveiled its 2023 Around The World in 180 Days voyage which is currently open for public sale.
Departing San Francisco on January 15, 2023, guests sailing on this voyage aboard the 684-guest Insignia will experience 96 fascinating destinations in 33 countries across four continents. Guests will have myriad in-depth and immersive experiences with multi-day stays in 20 ports of call from South America to Africa to Asia and Alaska as well as the unprecedented opportunity to witness the splendor of Antarctica first-hand with three full days cruising in Admiralty Bay, Paradise Bay, and Half Moon Island.
“We now know how irreplaceable these experiences are and cherish the privilege of travel more than ever,” stated Bob Binder, President and Chief Executive Officer of Oceania Cruises. “Travel connects us through shared experiences, creates lifelong bonds, and enriches us in ways we never would have imagined. That was the mindset that guided us in crafting this epic around the world voyage for our guests.”
The itinerary provides access to more than 60 UNESCO World Heritage sites and guests sailing the full world voyage will have the opportunity to take part in five included shoreside events:
- An Argentinian Cultural Exposition in Buenos Aires including an equestrian show and tango lessons, fine food and wine, capped off by a grand display of music and dance.
- An afternoon at the renowned Boschendal Winery in Cape Town with an elaborate farmer’s market featuring exquisite cuisine, Boschendal’s acclaimed wines and live music.
- An evening at Al Maha Desert Dune in the Arabian Desert outside of Dubai where guests take part in the ultimate Bedouin experience featuring tribal music and dance, a private falcon show and an amazing dinner under the stars catered by the famed Al Maha Luxury Resort and Spa.
- A Burmese Monk Donation Ceremony in Yangon, Myanmar. Duringhis once-in-a-lifetime experience guests have the privilege to witness one of the most sacred rituals of Buddhism – the Donation Ceremony, where we will make a special contribution in support of more than 200 robed monks present along with more than 100 villagers. After the ceremony, guests will enjoy an elaborate spread of canapes and refreshments accompanied by traditional music and dance.
- A candlelit evening at Vung Duc Cave in the UNESCO World Heritage site of Ha Long Bay outside of Hanoi. The evening starts off with a captivating welcome Dragon Dance followed by an ethereal candlelit dinner show featuring local entertainers and music. Guests will be treated to an elaborate feast of local delicacies accompanied by specially selected wine pairings.
All guests on the Around the World in 180 Days voyage will receive their choice of 64 FREE shore excursions, or a FREE beverage package, or a FREE $6,400 shipboard credit.
In addition to the extraordinary value of the inclusions listed above, all guests will receive Oceania Cruises’ Exclusive Prestige Package which includes:
- Free first-class roundtrip airfare from more than two dozen select North American air gateways
- Free pre-paid gratuities – a value up to $8,200
- Free onboard medical care
- Free unlimited internet
- Free laundry services
- Free exclusive shoreside events
- Free visa package
- Free luggage delivery for guests from the U.S. and Canada
- Free one-night pre-cruise luxury hotel stay in the port of embarkation
- Free roundtrip transfers for all guests and for residents within 50 miles from the cruise departure port
For guests who wish to extend their travels, Oceania Cruises offers travelers the ability to extend their Around The World experience up to a total of 218 days.
- January 15, 2023 – 180 Days – San Francisco to San Francisco
- January 15, 2023 – 200 Days – San Francisco to New York
- December 28, 2022 – 198 Days – Miami to San Francisco
- December 28, 2022 – 214 Days – Miami to Miami
- December 28, 2022 – 218 Days – Miami to New York