Silversea Cruises has unveiled five new itineraries for Silver Dawn—the 10th ship in the cruise line’s ultra-luxury fleet. The Fincantieri-built, 596-guest vessel will depart Civitavecchia (Rome) on September 22, 2021, spending her inaugural season in the Mediterranean, before crossing to Fort Lauderdale.
Part of Silversea’s new collection of voyages for summer 2021 & winter 2021/2022, Silver Dawn’s inaugural season will include the following itineraries:
- Civitavecchia (Rome) to Venice – September 22-October 1, 2021: Guests sailing aboard Silver Dawn’s inaugural voyage will spend 9 nights travelling deeper into Italy, Greece, Montenegro and Croatia from September 22, 2021. Departing from Civitavecchia (Rome), travellers will enjoy an overnight in Sorrento, before setting sail for Siracusa in Sicily. Next, Silver Dawn will journey to Corfu for an overnight call, ahead of Kotor, Dubrovnik and Split, before arriving in Venice on October 1. Fares start from CAD $7,470 per person, based on two sharing.
- Venice – Piraeus (Athens) – October 1-October 13, 2021: Over 12 nights between Venice and Piraeus (Athens), Silversea’s guests will enjoy immersive experiences in the Adriatic and the Eastern Mediterranean. Departing Venice on October 1, Silver Dawn will set sail for Split, Dubrovnik, Corfu, Argostoli on Cephalonia, Souda Bay in Crete, and Rhodes, before spending an overnight in Istanbul. Calls in Dikili and Kusadasi precede guests’ arrival in Piraeus (Athens) on October 13, 2021. Fares start from CAD $9,450 per person, based on two sharing.
- Piraeus (Athens) to Barcelona – October 13-October 23, 2021: From October 13, 2021, guests travelling aboard Silver Dawn will venture deep into the remarkable cultures and spectacular beauty of Greece, Malta, Italy, Monaco, and Spain over 10 nights. From Piraeus (Athens), Silversea’s new ship will call in Santorini, Valletta, Giardini Naxos (Taormina) in Sicily, Sorrento, Civitavecchia (Rome), and Livorno, before an overnight call in Monte Carlo. Silver Dawn will arrive in Barcelona on October 23, 2021. Fares start from CAD $7,920 per person, based on two sharing.
- Barcelona to Lisbon – October 23-November 2, 2021: Departing Barcelona on October 23, Silver Dawn’s guests will spend 10 nights discovering the authentic beauty of Spain, Morocco and Portugal. Calls in Palma de Mallorca, Valencia, Cartagena, Malaga, and Cadiz precede guests’ arrival in Casablanca, Tangier, and Lisbon. Fares start from CAD $7,470 per person, based on two sharing.
- Lisbon to Fort Lauderdale – November 2-November 15, 2021: Over 13 nights, Silversea’s guests will experience Silver Dawn’s inaugural crossing of the Atlantic Ocean, journeying from Lisbon to Fort Lauderdale. As well as offering guests the chance to enjoy the ship’s luxurious onboard amenities with an extended period at sea, the voyage will include an overnight call in San Juan. Fares start from CAD $6,480 per person, based on two sharing.
Currently being built by Fincantieri in Ancona, Silver Dawn will be a sister ship to Silver Muse and Silver Moon, taking influence from the most successful features of each, while incorporating many unique enhancements. In addition to offering guests the choice of eight distinct culinary venues, Silver Dawn will feature Silversea’s pioneering new S.A.L.T. program, which will unlock immersive travel experiences for guests through culinary discovery. Aboard the new ship, guests will enjoy Silversea’s characteristic level of comfort, including spacious accommodations and the best service at sea, thanks in part to a crew-to-guest ratio of 1:1.45 and the personalized service of butlers.
“Inspired by the incredibly successful design of Silversea’s Silver Muse, our new Silver Dawn will bring innovation to ultra-luxury travel when she launches in September 2021,” says Barbara Muckermann, Silversea’s Chief Marketing Officer. “Guests have shared exceptional feedback on our beloved flagship. With the launch of Silver Dawn’s new itineraries, and with such an immersive array of experiences to be enjoyed across the Mediterranean on our pioneering new ship, we are sure our guests will love the chance to experience the new standard in ultra-luxury cruising.”