Silversea Cruises has enhanced its pricing structure with an innovative ‘prepaid’ option for the wave period, offering up to 20 percent savings on selected port-to-port voyages. Travellers will save between 10 and 20 percent on new bookings made between December 12, 2022, and February 28, 2023 – when paying the non-refundable cruise fare in full within five days. Silversea’s wave promotion comprises an extensive door-to-door all-inclusive offering with a reduced deposit of 15 percent, port-to-port all-inclusive fares for increased flexibility, and new prepaid port-to-port all-inclusive fares for even greater savings.
“Silversea continues to innovate in the ultra-luxury cruise market, introducing a unique ‘prepaid’ pricing model for port-to-port voyages to diversify guests’ options during the wave period,” said Roberto Verdino, Silversea’s Senior Vice President of Revenue Management. “Offering guests flexibility, convenience, and value, this exclusive proposition, designed to inspire travelers during the upcoming wave period, will provide our valued trade partners with an unprecedented opportunity to sell our port-to-port voyages to more clients—especially new-to-brand travelers who wish to experience Silversea’s distinctive take on luxury for the first time.”
“At Silversea, we believe choice is at the heart of true luxury. We are delighted to diversify our broad-ranging product offering this wave season, offering guests a unique ‘prepaid’ pricing structure for our port-to-port voyages,” said Barbara Muckermann, Chief Commercial Officer, Silversea Cruises. “Our latest offer delivers greater value for money to those travelers who pay in full in advance. Regardless of which pricing model guests opt for, our signature service and the Silversea hallmarks of luxury will be the same.”
The limited-time port-to-port prepaid offer applies to 226 ocean and expedition voyages aboard eight of Silversea’s ultra-luxury ships, including sailings to all seven continents. Guests can enjoy exceptional value on the following highlight voyages, among Silversea’s diverse port-to-port offering:
- LONDON (GREENWICH) TO REYKJAVIK: Silversea’s newest expedition ship, Silver Endeavour, is set to welcome guests in the United Kingdom and Northern Europe for the first time from May 7, 2023, sailing from London (Greenwich) to Reykjavik on a 13-day voyage. The world’s most luxurious expedition ship will spend a night in London before calling in St. Peter Port; Tresco, Isles of Scilly; Port St. Mary, Isle of Man; Girvan, Scotland; Helensburgh; Arduaine, Scotland; Duart, Isle of Mull, Hebrides; Iona; Lunga; Dunvegan, Isle of Skye, Scotland; Locheynort, Uist Island; St. Kilda; Boreray Island; Vestmannaeyjar; and Surtsey, before arriving in Reykjavik on May 20. Offering the complete expedition experience, Silver Endeavour will enable travellers to venture deep into off-the-beaten-track destinations, accompanied by industry-leading expedition experts.
- SEWARD (ANCHORAGE, ALASKA) TO VANCOUVER: Guests travelling aboard Silver Muse between Seward and Vancouver from May 11 will experience the very best of Alaska. The seven-day voyage will call at the Hubbard Glacier, Juneau, Skagway, Sitka, and Ketchikan, before cruising the Inside Passage to arrive in Vancouver. After witnessing the largest glacier in North America, Silversea’s guests will have the chance to join whale-watching tours, admire glaciers from a seaplane, hike into Alaska’s wilderness, take a ride on the White Pass scenic railway, fly by helicopter to dog sled on a glacier, and much more. An optional four-night post-cruise programme will see travellers enjoy the very best of the Canadian Rockies from Vancouver.
- SOUTHAMPTON TO COPENHAGEN: Silver Dawn departs on a 14-day exploration of the Norwegian Fjords and Northern Europe on May 31, with calls scheduled in Bergen, Geiranger, Andalsnes, Olden, Flam, Eidfjord, Haugesund, Oslo on an overnight call, Gothenburg, Aarhus, and Copenhagen. Among other experiences, Silversea’s guests will discover the iconic geological formations on Norway’s rugged coastline during a seaplane tour from Bergen, explore the Jostedals Glacier by helicopter, ride the famous Flam railway, and experience Olden’s traditional farm life on an immersive S.A.L.T. culinary experience.
Silversea’s port-to-port offering, designed to provide travellers with greater flexibility, includes the customary onboard service and icons of luxury for which the industry’s leading cruise line is renowned, such as:
- Multiple open-seated restaurants, serving diverse cuisine and an in-suite 24-hour dining service;
- Sustainable caviar on demand 24 hours per day;
- Beverages in suite and throughout the ship, including champagne and selected wines, premium spirits, soft drinks, and more;
- Butler service in every suite category;
- Industry-leading crew-to-guest ratios;
- Onboard gratuities;
- Unlimited Wi-Fi;
- Shore excursions;
- Complimentary city centre shuttle service when applicable.
Guests also enjoy the following inclusions aboard the cruise line’s port-to-port expedition voyages:
- Highly qualified expedition team, comprising experts in the fields;
- Guided Zodiac, kayak, land and sea tours, and shoreside activities;
- Enrichment lectures by the expedition team;
- Expedition parka in coldwater regions;
- A backpack and a water bottle.
To view all port-to-port voyages included in the offer, click here.