Cunard has announced an ‘Upgrades on Us’ promotion, available on select 2019 and 2020 voyages on all three ships – Queen Mary 2, Queen Elizabeth and Queen Victoria.
The promotion is available on the line’s signature Transatlantic Crossings including the Third Annual Transatlantic Fashion Week Crossing in July 2019 and the popular New England & Canada voyages, on flagship liner Queen Mary 2. The offer is also available on Caribbean, Europe, South America, Australia and Asia voyages on all ships, sailing between May 2019 and November 2020.
“Cunard’s Upgrades on Us promotion is back by popular demand,” said Josh Leibowitz, SVP Cunard North America. “With the cold winter months approaching, now represents the perfect time to book a spectacular Cunard getaway.”
By taking advantage of the ‘Upgrades on Us’ offer, guests have the opportunity to experience the ultimate levels of luxury across Cunard’s fleet. Those upgrading from Inside to Balcony will get to enjoy the sea air from the privacy of their own balcony, and those who upgrade from Club Balcony to Princess Grill will delight their palate with the gourmet cuisine of the Princess Grill Restaurant.
Book between November 29, 2018 and February 28, 2019; the promotion features:
- Free upgrade from Inside to Balcony stateroom∞
- Free upgrade from Club Balcony to Princess Grill±
- Upgrade within Queens Grill categories±
- Grill Suite bookings receive Free Gratuities and Free Drinks Package *
- Past guests receive Free Gratuities (in all categories) ‡
- All guests receive 50% reduced deposit ♦
Destinations and itineraries worldwide including:
- New England & Canada: a 7-night voyage on Queen Mary 2 from New York to Quebec with a rare overnight stay in Quebec City
- Norway & Northern Lights: a 12-night voyage on Queen Elizabeth roundtrip from Southampton, England, stopping in four different Norwegian ports
- Eastern Caribbean: a 12-night Caribbean sailing on Queen Mary 2 roundtrip from New York with stops in the U.S. and British Virgin Islands, as well as Barbados
- Mediterranean Highlights: a 14-night voyage on Queen Victoria with roundtrip from Southampton, with calls in Spain and Italy
- Singapore to Shanghai: a 12-night voyage on Queen Elizabeth, calling in Chan May and Ha Long Bay, with overnights in Hong Kong and Shanghai
For more information about Cunard, or to book a voyage, contact your Travel Consultant, call Cunard Line at 1-800-728-6273 or visit www.cunard.com.
For travel agents interested in further information, please contact your Business Development Manager, visit OneSource or call Cunard toll free at 1-800-528-6273.