Club Med Québec Charlevoix, Canada’s only all-inclusive waterfront mountain resort is heating up to welcome guests for its first summer season. With a range of all-inclusive and à la carte pursuits, a visit to Club Med makes the perfect private getaway for couples looking to recharge and families wanting to stay active while creating new vacation memories together.
Explore and energize
The sprawling greenery surrounding Le Massif during the warmer months invites families to step outside and experience the resort’s plethora of activities. Guests can discover a collection of educational, sportive, cultural, and relaxing experiences in a serene setting:
- Mountain biking: Enjoy the great outdoors with over 20km of trails. Ideal for those ages seven and up, mountain biking is available from mid-June through to mid-October and is accessible for all levels, amateur to expert. Adventure lovers can access the top of the mountain via the gondola and enjoy these inclusive offerings seven days a week.
- Hiking: Themed guided hikes for every interest and skill level are offered, with excursions departing at 9:00 a.m. and 1:30 p.m., daily. They range from one hour and 15 minutes to two and a half hours depending on the theme and difficulty level. There is a wide array of options including nature and discovery, where vacationers can take in the beauty of the local flora and fauna, active hiking, and cultural and epicurean adventures.
- Mini Hiker Program: Children can use the summer as an opportunity to learn various outdoor skills. Kids will be encouraged to use materials found in the forest to create land art, learn about the principles of forest nourishment, how to cook the famous local Bannock, and what it takes to make an herbarium all while discovering birds, porcupines, moose and more. Away from technology, children will embrace the present moment by practicing kids' yoga and listening to stories of local legends all while enjoying marshmallows and making s’mores.
- Sports: Experienced and amateur runners can explore the seemingly endless and scenic trails surrounding the enchanting property. There’s beach volleyball, bocce ball, and all-ages mini golf.
- Yoga and meditation: Beginners and experienced yogis alike are invited to embrace wellness in the wilderness and try mountain top yoga where they will disconnect from the world and reconnect with themselves. With over 35 hours of classes each week, guests are sure to enjoy a yoga and meditation program like no other.
- Club Med Spa by Sothys: French luxury spa brand Sothys, known for its natural ingredients and treatments, has opened its third North American spa at the resort. A peaceful haven dedicated to the body and mind, the Club Med Québec Charlevoix Spa by Sothys has seven single treatment rooms and one double treatment room. The spa has a beautiful terrace and relaxation area, cold and hot therapy pathways, a sauna and a unique snow fountain.
Discover Quebec (additional charge)
- Trekking with alpacas: For a one-of-a-kind adventure with animals, splurge on an unforgettable experience with alpacas.
- Whale watching: From June through October, travellers can go down to the beautiful St. Lawrence River and patiently watch for some of the most majestic aquatic creatures to pop out of the water.
- Bora Parc Waterpark: Kids and kids-at-heart can splash around and enjoy a sprawling wave pool, 14 waterslides, and a double surf wave at an adventure river.
- Canyoning: Adventure-seekers can follow water courses down canyons in adrenaline-pumping canyoning.
- Gourmet Tours: Gastronomy experiences that highlight local products key to the Charlevoix region are offered for foodies and families alike looking to explore traditional Québécois cuisine.
- Québec City tour: Only an hour from the resort, Club Med offers various Québec City tours allowing guests to take in the rich French-Canadian heritage.
- Charlevoix Train and visit of Baie St. Paul: For travellers looking to immerse themselves in the local culture, book the Charlevoix Train that will take passengers along the St. Lawrence River to visit Baie St. Paul, which offers multiple art galleries and curiosities throughout.
Club Med Québec Charlevoix is thrilled to deliver an array of world-renowned entertainment, including interactive workshops and various games.
Vacationers of all ages can take advantage of the resort’s all-inclusive indoor circus school, offering a one-of-a-kind immersive experience. Trapeze, juggling and percussion techniques are only some of the skills taught by experts at Circus School by Club Med.
After an exhilarating day indoors or out, guests can let loose and dance into the night with programming that includes live music, DJs, and other artistic performances.
Club Med Québec Charlevoix offers guests a spectacular gourmet dining experience with three all-inclusive restaurants and one bar. Dine at the main restaurant Le Marché; the family-friendly specialty restaurant Terroir & Co.; or the gourmet lounge Le Chalet. The majority of food sourced for Club Med Québec Charlevoix is local, as the resort prides itself on its commitment to farm-to-table offerings. As a result of partnerships with Charlevoix-based suppliers including La Famille Migneron, La Ferme Basque and Les Viandes Biologiques de Charlevoix, approximately 30 per cent of ingredients are sourced from 100 kilometres of the resort and 80 per cent within Canada.
Peace of Mind Travelling
Club Med is committed to helping their guests travel with complete confidence and peace of mind. The Flexible Cancellation Policy and Emergency Assistance Programs provides travellers with increased coverage for their stay. The Safe Together Program enhances all hygiene and safety measures to ensure that guests are satisfied and comfortable.
Club Med Québec Charlevoix has 225 Superior Rooms, 52 Deluxe Rooms and 25 Suites. For more information on how to book a stay at Club Med Québec Charlevoix, click here.