Canadians looking to book a cruise are getting some help from Holland America Line with the current currency exchange rate, which is now offering a “Canada Super Sale” with savings up to 20% on select cruises and running through 2022.
Canada Super Sale is offered on select 2022 Alaska, Canada and New England, Pacific Coast, Hawaii and Panama Canal cruises that sail to or from a Canadian homeport. Cruises to Mexico roundtrip from San Diego, California, also are included in the special.
“With travel opening up Canadians are looking to cruise, but the current exchange rate can make that challenging,” said Beth Bodensteiner, chief commercial officer of Holland America Line. “With our Canada Super Sale, a Holland America Line cruise is more accessible to our Canadian guests, and we’re featuring a variety of destinations that include one of our Canadian homeports so air travel also is cost-efficient. We look forward to welcoming more of our neighbors to the north on board.”
Canadians looking to get away on a Holland America Line cruise vacation can take advantage of the Canada Super Sale on a variety of itineraries that include embarkation or disembarkation at Vancouver, Montreal or Quebec City:
- Sail the Splendors of Alaska: From May through September 2022, guests can cruise on Koningsdam, Nieuw Amsterdam, Noordam or Zuiderdam to the pristine waters of Alaska. Explore Glacier Bay and the captivating towns of the Inside Passage and beyond with Holland America Line during the cruise line’s 75th Anniversary in the Great Land. Itineraries are seven or 14 days and sail roundtrip from Vancouver or between Vancouver and Whittier, Alaska. Those wishing to extend the journey can take an Alaska Cruisetour ranging from nine to 18 days, combining a cruise with an overland to Denali and the Yukon.
- Explore the Charm of Canada and New England: Nieuw Statendam and Zaandam head to the beautiful seaside towns along North America’s New England and Canadian coasts from May through October 2022. Cruises range from six to 14 days and sail between Fort Lauderdale and Montreal or Quebec City; and between Montreal or Quebec City and Boston.
- California Coast and Pacific Coastal: Eurodam, Koningsdam, Nieuw Amsterdam, Noordam and Zuiderdam offer cruises in September and October 2022 ranging from one to six days. Guests can sail between Seattle, Washington, or San Diego and Vancouver.
- Sunshine Beckons on a Tropical Getaway: Koningsdam features a 16-day Circle Hawaii cruise departing October 8 roundtrip from Vancouver. Or those looking to explore the island jewels of the South Pacific can embark Zuiderdam Sept. 28 for an epic 50-day ‘Tales of the South Pacific’ voyage. Departing Vancouver and ending at San Diego, the journey features 21 port of call and overnights at Honolulu, Bora Bora and Papeete.
- Between Atlantic and Pacific Oceans on a Panama Canal Transit: Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam each offer departures in October that are 20 or 23 days, respectively. Both Panama Canal transits cruise from Vancouver to Fort Lauderdale.
For a full list of eligible cruises and more information about Holland America Line, visit hollandamerica.com.