Riviera River Cruises has announced a collection of eight new themed European river cruise itineraries for 2025.
On these eight-day itineraries, guests can indulge in their love of art, music, history, food, wine, and nature with experiences tailored to each interest while enjoying a relaxing cruise on the continent’s most beautiful waterways, including the Rhine, Danube, Rhône, and Douro rivers. All 2025 departures are now on sale, with many being price-matched to 2024 departures through February 2024.
“In 2025, let your passion guide you on your next European river cruise,” said Marilyn Conroy, Executive Vice President Sales and Marketing North America for Riviera River Cruises. “Enjoy live performances in the birthplace of classical music, meet vignerons who carefully cultivate their grapes, retrace the life of famed artists or uncover the history of renowned sites – along the way, our insightful speakers and local guides will share their knowledge with you. And as always, you’ll enjoy luxurious accommodations, delicious meals and a free drinks package aboard our ships.”
The new themed itineraries start at $2,499 to $3,199 per person based on double occupancy and include:
- Gastronomy of Switzerland and the Rhine
- Music, Arts & Craft of Switzerland and the Rhine
- Music of the Blue Danube
- Art and History on the Danube
- History and Art of the Rhône
- Gardens and Natural Beauty of the Rhône
- Gastronomy of the Douro – from Portugal to Spain
- History of the Douro – from Portugal to Spain
Details on price matching for 2025 departures:
- Departures of 2025 cruises will be price-matched to an equivalent 2024 departure date and class of ship.
- The price of 2025 departures will be based on the price of 2024 departures as of Nov. 15, 2023.
- If no equivalent departure date is available, the lowest available price may vary.
- Prices will be matched through Feb. 29, 2024.
- Solo traveler cruises as well as new itineraries and ships that are not on sale for 2024 are excluded.
Riviera River Cruises offers an inspiring range of cruises on rivers and waterways across Europe, including exclusive departures for solo travellers with no single supplement and holiday season itineraries. Its fleet of ships is one of the youngest in Europe, with spacious cabins and suites, and its cruises include fine culinary experiences, from splendid breakfasts to delicious four-course dinners featuring regional and international specialties, as well as expert-led excursions to iconic sights and hidden gems.
For more information about Riviera and its European river cruises, visit https://www.rivierarivercruises.com/.