Lindblad Expeditions has announced a special introductory free air offer to celebrate the launch of the newest member of their fleet, the sleek and elegant National Geographic Islander II. Accommodating just 48 guests, she is a spacious all-suite vessel with the spirit and soul of a private yacht. Guests travelling on National Geographic Islander ll will receive complimentary roundtrip air between Miami/Galápagos on all 2023 departures for new bookings made now through May 31, 2022.
- For guests travelling from popular home cities the rate will be from US$249 and $349.
- Business class upgrades are also available starting at $750.
- All air offers are based on economy group flights on American Airlines and must be ticketed by Lindblad Expeditions.
- This free air offer includes internal flights between mainland Ecuador and to Galápagos and, for applicable itineraries, flights to/from Lima and Cusco, Peru.
- In the case that offered Miami flights are no longer available, Lindblad reserves the right to issue a credit.
- This offer is available for new bookings only and subject to availability.
- Guests traveling in 2022 aboard National Geographic Islander and National Geographic Islander ll will also receive free roundtrip charter air flights from Guayaquil, Ecuador to Galápagos on select departures if they book by May 31, 2022.
Making her inaugural voyage in August 2022, the National Geographic Islander II, a best-in-class expedition ship, will sail year-round in the Galápagos Islands with a 1:1 guest-to-crew ratio and five expedition staff. Guests can choose from two itineraries aboard National Geographic Islander ll: the seven-day Wild Galápagos Escape and 10-day Wild Galápagos & Peru Escape.For more information on the new ship, click here or visit www.expeditions.com.