Club Med has announced various offerings designed to give travellers peace-of-mind at every stage – from booking to your actual stay. Here are the details;
- Flexible Cancellation Policy: For all new bookings, guests can receive a full refund of their all-inclusive packages (including airfare if their flights were booked with Air Canada, Air Transat or WestJet) if a cancellation is needed.
- Emergency Assistance Program: All clients travelling before December 31, 2022, will be provided with coverage for emergency medical expenses during their stay, including those related to COVID-19, such as missed flights, repatriation and hospitalization expenses.
- Safe Together Program: With a trained team providing ongoing support, Club Med has implemented enhanced safety and hygiene protocols across all resorts worldwide. New measures include temperature checks on arrival and periodically during the stay; protective face coverings for staff; hand sanitizer available throughout the resort; deep cleaning and frequent sanitizing of surfaces and facilities; capped resort capacity and medical staff available 24/7 in the resort. Seating arrangements in the dining rooms have also been modified to allow guests to distance themselves and dine with complete peace of mind.
- Happy Digital Program: Guarantees clients a seamless travel experience through initiatives such as Easy Arrival, which offers contactless check-in/check-out. From childcare services to water sports, guests will be able to sign-up for their favourite activities upon arrival at the resort.
Resort Re-Openings and New Destinations to Discover
Seven of the nine Club Med resorts in North America will be open this summer. Some of the resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico have already reopened and from June onwards, resorts in Martinique, Guadeloupe, Dominican Republic and more will also welcome back guests. Other resorts will greet clients for the first time, including:
- Club Med La Palmyre Atlantique, France: A typical day here might include a bike ride or a local platter of seafood. The resort combines all the components of a great family holiday: spacious bedrooms, exciting excursions, activities for children aged four months and up and “do it yourself” workshops, where the whole family can reconnect around educational activities.
- Club Med Seychelles, Seychelles: At the heart of the Seychelles archipelago and a protected national marine park, the private island of Sainte Anne is home to a single and unique hotel: Club Med Seychelles eco-chic resort. The resort is designed to promote well-being and induce happiness in every member of the family against the perfect backdrop set in the Indian Ocean.
- Club Med Québec Charlevoix, Canada – (Opening on December 3, 2021): The traditional themes of the Québec area are combined with the modernity of the building to create a peaceful environment. Club Med’s first North American mountain resort offers an unspoiled natural waterfront landscape with a wide array of activities and experiences year-round. Escape to explore culture, art, local cuisine and adventure.
Ready, Set, Book!
After more than a year without travelling, Canadians will finally be able to book their long-awaited getaway to their favourite Club Med beach resorts with up to 45 per cent off*. Destinations include:
- Club Med Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (Now open): Imagine this: soaking in the Latin breeze as you laze under a palm tree, with the turquoise sea just steps away. A paradise for families and couples, Club Med Punta Cana is an unforgettable all-inclusive vacation with a panoramic stretch of turquoise water. Discover the real Dominican Republic off the beaten path.
- Club Med Michès Playa Esmeralda, Dominican Republic (Now open): Romance, relaxation, nature, or adventure: your own private paradise awaits. Couples will love the intimate and sophisticated feel of Archipelago: an oceanfront sanctuary exclusively for adults, mere steps away from the unspoiled beach. With first-class amenities and ambience, the resort caters to families looking for a colourful and exciting trip.
- Club Med La Caravelle, Guadeloupe (Now open): This superb French Caribbean Island is the perfect balance between being active and relaxing. The golden sand is the star of the show, with the crystal-clear water inhabited by shoals of colourful fish. With activities like windsurfing, sailing and flying trapeze, it will be a trip with everlasting memories.
- Club Med Cancún, Mexico (Now open): In the shade of the coconut palms, the resort stretches out along a narrow strip of land between the Caribbean Sea, a white sandy beach and the lagoon. Offering an extensive array of water and land sports, there is an activity for every member of the family. Enjoy an authentic Mexican dining experience, a new wine cellar, and a totally revamped resort centre including a new main pool and lounge area.
- Club Med Buccaneer’s Creek, Martinique (Now open): Welcome to the historic port area. Choose from accommodation in the aptly named “Joie de vivre” building, the brightly coloured “Belle étoile” bungalow and many more. The resort is full of unique places to relax and daydream. Among the French West Indies, guests can soak up the sun on the beaches of Martinique, scuba dive off the coast of Baie du Marin or enjoy a yoga session on the picturesque pier with an island flair.
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks and Caicos (Now open): Nestled into Grace Bay Beach, consistently ranked as one of the best beaches in the world by TripAdvisor, the adults-exclusive resort is an all-inclusive paradise offering freshly renovated accommodations including deluxe ocean-front guestrooms with balconies, an infinity-edged pool, a wellness centre and a wine cellar. Stay close to the beach bar or by the best scuba diving spots, the choice is yours.
To learn more about this offer visit: https://www.clubmed.ca/o/best-all-inclusive-vacation-deals.